Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Not-So-Happy Mother's Day

So, I lied on my last post. I am NOT computer savvy- AT ALL! Every freaking time I want to post something I have to ask Dragon Slayer for assistance. I'm not sorry I lied. I was trying to impress you people. Given our steady number of "followers", that is a near impossible feat.

Anyway! I'm having "one of those days". I just looked at my bank account and realized that I have 30 bucks to "play with" for the next two weeks.
What. The. Fuck.
I can't live off of 30 dollars of groceries over a two week period. How am I supposed to keep up the PARTY-ALL-THE-TIME lifestyle I've grown so accustomed to?! Also, Mother's Day is coming up this weekend. Do home-made arts&crafts still count as heartfelt gifts?

"Happy Mother's Day, mom."
"What is it?"
"It's a vase filled with flowers."
"It's an empty vodka bottle with grass in it."
"Aw, no need to get all mushy. You're worth it."

Yeah...looks like I'm about to be written out of the will. On another pissy-day note, I'm 95% sure I saw at least 4 ants crawl out of my Lean"Comfort Cuisine" lunch. I ate it anyway because I'm pathetic and was slightly hungry.

Preacher loves you and you're out-dated ant farm.

1 comment:

dragon slayer said...

It sounds like you HAD to eat that Lean Cuisine. With only 30 bucks left, waste not, Preacher!